13Jan Stay-at-Home Shaving Rituals
Need a little stay-at-home manpering inspiration? Look no further!
MÜHLE Head Barber Elliot Forbes shows how it's done in this 40 second demo.
Get the kit!
Here's what Elliot used if you're after a little stay-at-home manpering for yourself:
2) Argan Oil: Also known as Moroccan liquid gold, Elliot uses this for both pre-shave prep to soften the beard and post- shave care to soothe the skin.
4) Rose Gold Vegan Shaving Brush: Made with our very own premium Silvertip Fibre this beauty is a trusty, durable companion. We recommend a traditional brush stand to help care for & dry your brush after use, or you can shop for a Rose Gold Set here.
5) Alum Block: The original aftershave, the alum block is a naturally occurring substance that was originally part of every barbers equipment, a natural antiseptic it helps close the pores and instantly mend small cuts.
6) Sea Buckthorn Aftershave Balm: Rich in palmitic acid, supporting the natural regeneration of your skin's cell structure, Sea Buckthorn Aftershave Balm is suitable for all skin types.
Like what you're reading? Here are some tailored Rasurkultur recommendations for you:
- How to Shape Your Beard, MÜHLE Grooming Rituals... Read more
- Your Organic Skincare Routine... Read more
- The Most Common Wet Shaving Complaints (and how to avoid them)... Read more